Interesting holder, but after several weeks of use the attitude is mixed.
- Aesthetics - resembles some mechanism with pictures of Leonardo da Vinci. Very beautiful
- Reliability - glued well and stable. Not on adhesive tape, allowing you to move at any time
- Practical - many moving parts allow to install into it any phone with any angle of inclination. That 's great!
- My phone is in a leather case. Uncomfortable, you have to take it out for installation in a holder as it is heavy for plastic fixtures. Wife 's phone in plastic is fine.
- Made of plastic. How durable the clamps will be - I don 't know
- White plastic. Most of the machine today with a grey or black design. I think we need to think about a different color range
- I think it would be nice to apply a spare rubber for installation. In the sun the suction cup is dry and the probability of her long life is not great
Last Edited: Sep. 22, 2019
Thank Baseus robot car bracket so that I could mount my phone up closer to eye level while traveling using Google maps. Mounted this to the dash at first but the heat from a closed up car loosened it and made it fall off. I am able to position the phone so that it does not impede my view of the road and keeps the phone up where is don't have to take my eyes off the road to navigate.The phone holder is a must have for you car. I mounted it on the windshield and it perfectly stays in its place; but you can also use the vent clip. The adjustable feet adapts to different cellphones, I tried it with an iPhone, and it works. The best feature is the different positions you can secure it, first you can move the telescopic arm until you find the right position for you and then secure it. The arm is super sturdy, and it won't move while you are driving. After securing the arm, you can adjust the phone holder, the pivot ball makes it easy to rotate it to any position you want. I cannot tell yet about its durability, but the quality is good.
Last Edited: Sep. 15, 2019